The Kiwanis Radio & Online Auction is held each year on radio B-100 (FM 100.1) for two nights. This year (2016) the Radio Auction will be on November 7tth and 8th. The broadcast begins at 6:30 each evening. Early bids are accepted beginning at 6:00. To place your bid, call 250-374-4131. The Online Auction ( www.kamloopskiwanisauction.ca ) begins at 7:00 am November 3rd, with auctions closing on a staggered basis starting at 7:00 pm November 9th. Online auction payment is Paypal (which allows direct payment through Visa and MasterCard) only.
All items which have been donated through the kindness of the local businesses, and all proceeds benefit children and children’s charities.
We have an insert in Kamloops This Week with a list of each item, and acknowledgement of the merchandise donated.
How to Bid:
- Note the items you want to bid on. Determine your bid and telephone it to an operator on the special Radio Auction line (250-374-4131).
- Be sure to quote the item number to identify the article. Also give your full name, address, and telephone number.
- Bids include taxes where applicable.
- Payment will be picked up, receipt and delivery voucher given in the week following the auction.
• Friday, Nov 11 from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
• Saturday, Nov 12from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
If unable to pick up, delivery arrangements can be made for the week of November 14th